Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am trying to edit my website on fatcow

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to edit my website on fatcow (www.discovergascony.com) but when I have logged in to my fatcow account and selected edit site the screen goes to the loading editor page but remains stuck there. I have contacted fatcow support and they have told me there is no fault there. I can access the dditor for the site on my Ipad air but cannot do so on my Macmini using either Safari 10.1.2 pr Firefox. My Macmini is using OSX 10.11.6 El Capitan!

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried having password ***** directions emailed to you?

No they didn't suggest that. I did clear the history and empty the cache on Safari

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have restarted the machine and I have talked with a Fatcow technical support and done the cache emptying etc as he suggested

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Don't think so

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/16/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

For three days
I have had this problem for three days.

OK no good. Have you tried a different web-browser?