Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I recently got MS Office 365 in a MAC computer. I have a…

Customer Question
I recently got MS...

I recently got MS Office 365 in a MAC computer. I have a document I want to save to work on later but I don't know where to put it or how?

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the model of your Mac, and what operating system are you running?

IMac Version 10.11.3 OSX.. I'm not sure what is operating system?

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I wouldlike to know what is "Operating system?"

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
9/16/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Jon, Mac Enthusiast replied 8 months ago
Jon
Jon, Mac Enthusiast

Look for a button in the lower left corner called On My Mac. Click on that to save to your hard disk.

Also, the operating system is 10.11.3

If I have helped in any way, please consider to rate my services with the stars next to my name as it helps others know I am here to help.

If for some reason you still need help, please do not rate my services in a negative way but instead just let me know what happened or what did not work and I will continue to help you troubleshoot the issue.

Did you still need help? Were you able to try the instructions I previously posted for you? If all is good, please still consider to rate my services with the stars next to my name as it helps others know I am here to help.

Jon
Jon
Jon, Mac Enthusiast