Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

How do you change the language of the template on pages? os…

Customer Question
How do you change...

How do you change the language of the template on pages?

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your device?

Os x version 10.9.5 ?

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Apple device? What troubleshooting have you tried?

About 2 years ago. its the one without the cd rom drive

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No trouble shooting. never needed one, i think

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mac
9/16/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Jon, Mac Enthusiast replied 11 months ago
Jon
Jon, Mac Enthusiast

Hi my name is***** me take a look at your original question so I don’t miss any details.

To see templates designed specifically for another language, you must set the primary language of your computer to that language (in System Preferences, click Language & Region, then set the language). When you create a new document in pages, you see templates for that language.

If you are not sure how to add a language in the System Preferences, click Language & Region area, then:

1. In the language & region window, click the plus "+" in the left side menu
  2. Choose a language
  3. Click add
  4. When it asks if you would like to make the language your adding as primary, click the "use" button

If you need any help with this, please do not hesitate to ask. If all is good please consider to rate my services with the stars next to my name as it helps others know I am here to help.

If for some reason you still need help, please do not rate my services in a negative way but instead just let me know what happened or what did not work and I will continue to help you troubleshoot the issue.

Did you still need help? Were you able to try the instructions I previously posted for you? If all is good, please still consider to rate my services with the stars next to my name as it helps others know I am here to help.