Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I just received my iPhone 7 today. I want to download all my…

Customer Question
I just received...

I just received my iPhone 7 today. I want to download all my music, text messages, applications etc. that were saved in the iCloud. I clicked on the most recent save which was 7 am yesterday. The response was "Updating iCloud settings..." that was 2 1/2 hours ago and it is still stuck on that. What is going on?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iphone 7?

Not sure. I just received this iPhone 7 today.

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your iphone 7? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I purchased the iPhone today from T Mobile store at about 3 pm central. I have not tried trouble shooting.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
9/15/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

I fixed it. The different question that I have is the iPhone 7 requests my passwords for accessing the iTunes store associated with old user names (two old user names) so that those songs purchased under these respective user names download from the iCloud. So does this suggests that if I don't remember the passwords associated with these respective accounts, then the music purchased from the store under these respective accounts will not download from iCloud even though I own it?

Yes, that's correct - is it a single account?

Mike, Mac Medic