Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have a MacBook Pro, about 9 years old. It has ben updated.

Customer Question
I have a MacBook...

I have a MacBook Pro, about 9 years old. It has ben updated. I keep getting an erro message that says:

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, how old is your MacBook Pro and what operating system are you running?

About 9 years old and where do I find what system it is?

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes, the lion one, sorry not a techie:(

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes, my problem is with using my calendar, I get an error message about 'iCloud"

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mac
9/15/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris