Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Text boxes with links now longer show up when publishing in…

Customer Question
Text boxes with links...

Text boxes with links now longer show up when publishing in iweb

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your device?

Sierra 10.12.5

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Apple device? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Brougt textbox to front

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I have also deleted com.apple.iWeb.plist and restarted the mac

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mac
9/15/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

I havn´t updated my site for a long time. So I really can´t tell
That´s a litte too expesive