Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I was trying to download Pandora on my MacBook Pro but so…

Customer Question
I was trying to...

I was trying to download Pandora on my MacBook Pro but so far I have not been able to do it

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, how old is your MacBook Pro and what operating system are you running?

I bought it in 10.Right now I am using Firefox. Is that the problem, should I switch to Safari?

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No this is the first time I have installed anything for a while. I used Pandora over at my daughter's house when I was staying there and I loved it so want it on my lap top.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
9/15/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 8 months ago
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

What version of Mac OS X are you using ?

10.11.6 (OS X ElCapitan
I am on a fixed income and cannot afford this. I can just take it down to the Apple store here and it will cost nothing

Sorry, this is a paid support site. If you don't want to continue, please contact the customer support at***@******.*** and they will cancel this question and refund you.

Best Regards,

Mike, Mac Medic