Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I just got an e-mail that my i tunes account was charged of…

Customer Question
I just got an...

I just got an e-mail that my i tunes account was charged of Virtual Trainer Pro excersise workout fitness.i di not authorize the purchase of 399.00

Technician's Assistant: Have you contacted anyone about your account?

No,, i just saw the email/

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No,, no updates

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want my charged deducted.. ?

Technician's Assistant: What confuses you?

I do not get on on I tunes..

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mac
9/15/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

I just got this email today and the purchase was done 9/13/17.. I was not on my computer yesterday..

Have you notified Apple of the potential breach?