Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

No instructions on how to import an Outlook for Mac calendar…

Customer Question
No instructions on how...

No instructions on how to import an Outlook for Mac calendar CSV file into Office Entourage for Mac. If you click on "import" in Entourage you eventually get to a link that says "Learn How to import into Entourage," but the link leads to a "Welcome to the new office for mac." More probing from that page leads to a few entries on how to import from Entourage to Outlook but nothing on the reverse process.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue?

I just discovered the problem now, trying to open an outlook calendar with the Entourage calendar, after having converted the calendar to csv

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

To what?

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mac
9/15/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Julien Pabion, Apple Technical Expert replied 11 months ago
Julien Pabion
Julien Pabion, Apple Technical Expert
Experience: Apple Certified Support Professional macOs 10.12 Sierra - Apple Certified Technical Coordinator - Apple Certified Macintosh Technician - Apple Certified IOS Technician

Hi I am Julien and i will try to assist you today. First i want to be sure to understand well your question. What versions of Microsoft Office Entourage do you want to import in ? And what version of Microsoft Outlook did you export your calendar CSV file ?

Entourage does not directly support import of calendar events in Comma Separated Values file format (.csv). To import calendar events from CalendarWiz (or Microsoft Outlook) that are in the .csv format you need a set of scripts developed by Paul Berkowitz. for export-Import with Entourage.

You can find these scripts at the following links::

Script Home Page

http://scriptbuilders.net/files/exportimportentourage1.3.10.html

Script Download

http://files.macscripter.net/ScriptBuilders/Entourage/exportimportentouragex_1310.zip

Tell me if you can do it by yourself or if you want that i help you via a Secure Remote Assistance while i will do it remotely for you using TeamViewer. If you can do it yourself by this script i provide to you in my answer, then Thank you to rank me 5 stars then i can get paid and continue to provide good answers. Thank you and let me know if you did it properly.

Julien Pabion

Apple Certified Support Professional macOs 10.12 Sierra
Apple Certified Technical Coordinator
Apple Certified Macintosh Technician
Apple Certified IOS Technician

I tried the links i sent you but they d not work... Can you tel me please the version of Entourage that you want to import the CSV calendar file ? Is it Office 2008 ors 2004 or X ? Thank you for your answer

Can you tel me please the version of Entourage that you want to import the CSV calendar file ? Is it Office 2008 ors 2004 or X ? Thank you for your answer