Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I'm having trouble signing into ICloud. Have I got the right…

Customer Question
I'm having trouble signing...

I'm having trouble signing into ICloud. Have I got the right person?

Technician's Assistant: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?

Could I have that in English

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Not that I know of

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

It will not let me change my password, but first of all, somehow I changed my ID from my own to my husbands, untentionally.So now it is telling me to go through recovery which I have attempted 3 times and on the following day no one calls or emails.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so but thanks.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mac
9/15/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris