Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Would like to sign up to be able to purchase music or dvds.

Customer Question
Would like to sign...

Technician's Assistant: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?

I have an iPhone 6 but will probably use mostly on my desktop. I had an iTunes account many years ago for music but have no idea how it was signed up...

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have an Apple ID email but do not know my password.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No. thank you.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mac
9/15/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Are you trying to reset your apple password?