Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

This update is not available for this Apple ID either

Customer Question
This update is not...

This update is not available for this Apple ID either because it was bought by a different user or the item was refunded or cancelled.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your Apple ID or password?

I dont know

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your device?

IMac 27 5K I bought it 1 week agi

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your iMac? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I tried to log in Apple ID, but the error messages came out

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Nothing

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/15/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 11 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Hi there and welcome

It means the app was purchased or installed under a different user I, you would either need to use that Apple ID, or uninstall the app and then install it using your own Apple ID so it can update correctly.

Let me know pleease how you go doing this