Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have a 2008 ipod that I haven t haven't used for awhile. I…

Customer Question
I have a 2008...

I have a 2008 ipod that I haven t haven't used for awhile. I have upgraded my macbook pro with the latest system software recently. Now the two won't sync

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, how old is your MacBook Pro and what operating system are you running?

2013, running MacOSSierra

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Not sure. Maybe

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Restarting both devices

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I have never had problems syncing, so I think it has something to do with Sierra OS. I haven't synced ipod /itunes in about 10 months

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mac
9/15/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 11 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Hi there and welcome

What is the error you get when you try to synch?

Please let me know