Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have iPhone 5 that says iPhone is disabled connect to

Customer Question
I have iPhone 5...

I have iPhone 5 that says iPhone is disabled connect to itunes but whne try to connect it show me this mesg "iTunes could not connect to this iPhone. The value is missing."

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Model A1533

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Its been going for 2days

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Mac
9/15/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 9 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Hold down the power and the home button until the phone reboots to show the itunes logo.

Uninstall iTunes, uninstall apple mobile device support. Reinstall iTunes and plug the phone back in to update once more and it should now work.

--------------------
Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------

where can i find apple mobile device support on mac pro
Sir my issue hasn't been solved
Please clarify what you mean by "
apple mobile device support on mac pro"?
ok, what you mean by apple mobile device support? I have my iPhone 5 and I'm trying to connect it to mac pro and you saying uninstall apple mobile device support so where this located

The apple mobile device support is not installed on Macs, only Windows PCs.

So you can skip that step if you are using a Mac.