Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Locked myself out of the phone, I phone, no. I got a new…

Customer Question
Locked myself out of...

Locked myself out of the phone

Technician's Assistant: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?

I phone

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No. I got a new iPhone and don't remember any number I assigned to it

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Looking for a new password...I now have one...

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Trying to unlock my phone so I can use it

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mac
9/15/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech replied 11 months ago
Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech

I'm sorry about the issue. Is it the iPhone 7 or 8 or X, etc.?

Is it asking for the Passcode or the Apple ID password, etc.?
Do you also have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

What's the make / model of your computer?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help; we can schedule a time. Thank you.