Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

When I try to move email to trash, get error message that…

Customer Question
When I try to...

When I try to move email to trash, get error message that says cannot move messages. Why?

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, how often have you been getting this particular message?

Just for the past week. Sometimes they move and then again they won't.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes I install updates every day or so

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just powering off and then back on. Like I said it doesn't happen every time.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

That's all

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mac
9/15/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris