Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have an older macbook pro. my bank tells me we need a new…

Customer Question
I have an older...

I have an older macbook pro. my bank tells me we need a new secure platform..what to do?

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, how old is your MacBook Pro and what operating system are you running?

Osx

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No,tried to

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Rebooting

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/14/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Tech Ben, Information Systems Manager replied 11 months ago
Tech Ben
Tech Ben, Information Systems Manager
Experience: 15+ years of experience as an Information Systems Manager; responsible for overseeing computer and network systems, installation and maintenance, troubleshooting hardware and software issues, etc.

Thanks for choosing Just Answer.

I'm Kumar and I'll assist you today. Can you please confirm how you access your Bank?

Thanks,

Kumar