Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Have suddenly lost my internet connection. Phone says "no…

Customer Question
Have suddenly lost my...

Have suddenly lost my internet connection. Phone says "no service"

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

Six months approx.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

A couple of days. Am 92 years old. Just lived thru Irma. Don't know where to start "troubleshooting"

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

No. Just want to know how to restore service, Am sure it is not hard, but is for me

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mac
9/14/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Samuel NetEngineer, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Samuel NetEngineer
Samuel NetEngineer, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am one of the experts that is going to help you today. Please give me a moment to look over your question so I don't miss anything.

What service provider do you have? (ex: Verizon, Sprint, etc.)

What is the make and model of the phone?
What is you current zip code?