Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I need to open my phone forgot my pass word and i am the…

Customer Question
I need to open...

I need to open my phone forgot my pass word and i am the only owner

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

My user name is ***** ***** but i tried to get into itunes and reset that pass word a few days ago

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I cant get into my phone to do anything,,,, i only use the phone for itunes not for call i have Android. I just access to the music a paid for

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

You see it! it sent me to a web and that is it! i just need to have access resenting my password ***** my phone so i can us my music... this really sucks that i have to go through this

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No i have been very clear

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mac
9/14/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris