Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I need to block porn, sexually explicit & advertising

Customer Question
I need to block...

I need to block porn, sexually explicit & advertising emails. They hit my mail 30-40 times a day. he addresses that I've requesed to be blocked are not showing up as blocked. What do I do?

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?

I am on a Mac & use their mail program

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I stay current on updates & this issue is long standing.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I want the undesirable emails to be blocked or I have to change my email.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mac
9/14/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kamil Anwar, Mac Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Mac Support Specialist

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? Thanks