Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Many issues, but I'll start with not knowing my password to…

Customer Question
Many issues, but I'll...

Many issues, but I'll start with not knowing my password ***** sign in to COSTCO to order online. I do not have email set up so I need to speak to a rep.(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

Good question. My husband died and I changed from exfinity to dish network for wifi. I have internet but no mail. Probably meet some resets

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I don't think so. I guess now is the time to admit my lack of technical proficiency.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I would say this exchange is it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I can't think of anything else

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mac
9/14/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 11 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Hi there and welcome

Do you recall the account you had with Costco?

Please let me know