Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I cannot log onto my ipad using my apple ID, each time it…

Customer Question
Hi, I cannot log...

Hi, I cannot log onto my ipad using my apple ID, each time it says my ID or password ***** ***** even though I have changed the password ***** iphone

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your ipad?

This is Ipad air 2

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your ipad? What troubleshooting have you tried?

It is ios 8.3. Each time I need to use Apple store, it asks for password. i have followed the instruction of typing in the code from iphone

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No. I just need to use itunes or apple store

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mac
9/14/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 11 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Hi there and welcome

If you click on my link below

www.icloud.com

Can you sign into your Apple ID there?

Please let me know