Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I"m on a Mac Powerbook Pro, running Sierra V 10.12.6, I have…

Customer Question
I"m on a Mac...

I"m on a Mac Powerbook Pro, running Sierra V 10.12.6

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the model of your Mac, and what operating system are you running?

I have been converting Pages documents to Word.doc documents, and yesterday I started getting error messages when attempting to save from Pages to Word, or when opening saved Word documents. Can you help?

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mac
9/14/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 11 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Hi there and welcome

Can you please tell me the error you receive?

Thank you