Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have an Apple ID & Password; recently changed sign in &

Customer Question
I have an Apple...

I have an Apple ID & Password; recently changed sign in & don't remember :(

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your Apple ID or password?

Within past 3 - 4 days

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yea

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I entered what I thought it was but kept kept getting delays; this time I am at 1 hour

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mac
9/14/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Dustin, Mac Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Dustin, Mac Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

You need to use a web browser and reset your apple id password.

Lets try the following steps to reset your apple id password, Go to the link below, enter your applie id.

https://iforgot.apple.com/

After entering your apple id, either answer your security questions and reset your password. Or , have an email sent to your email address. Then open your email and click the reset link inside that email to reset your password.

Once you have set a new password. Turn your device off, then back on and try to sign in with the apple id and the new password ***** just set.
If you get stuck or run into any issues, let me know!

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a 5 star rating clicked and submitted when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.

Hello again, I never heard back from you.. Did my suggestions help you solve the issue? If so, please click and submit a 5 star rating to show that I was able to assist you.

Ir you still need help, reply and we can continue working on this issue. If you no longer need help, still send a reply so that I can send you the refund link.

Thank you,

Dustin S