Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My phone is in recovery mode and I don't know how to get it…

Customer Question
My phone is in...

My phone is in recovery mode and I don't know how to get it out

Technician's Assistant: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?

I phone 7

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have looked up videos on youtube on how to fix it and they all say got to I tunes and hook it up to the computer and I have done that and nothing comes up on I tunes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I am getting my new phone on Friday and went to the Verizon store today to see what was wrong with my phone. it was not connecting to service anywhere. they put it in recovery mode and i cant get it out

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mac
9/14/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 11 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Hi there and welcome

Do you have a windows ot mac computer available there?

Please let me know