Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My iPhone 4S Is frozen. It will not let me sweep the

Customer Question
My iPhone 4S Is...

My iPhone 4S Is frozen. It will not let me sweep the password ***** across the bottom of the phone as needed to use the phone can not do any thing with the phone while the passwd is stuck.

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

I THINK BETWEEN 3-4 YRS. BUT STOPPED USING IT WHEN i GOT A NEWER PHONE.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

JUST STARTED YESTERDAY. HAVE DONE KNOW TROUBLE SHOOTING.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

NO. iT'S BEEN GREAT.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/14/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech replied 8 months ago
Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech

I'm sorry about the issue. On your iPhone 4S, please press and hold both the Power (On / Off) button and the Home button (which is located right below the screen) together for at least 10 seconds, until the Apple logo appears, then wait a bit, then check.

- Does that do anything? What's showing on your iPhone's screen now?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.

Does it do anything when you keep holding at the same time the two buttons Power and Home for a long time, like for about 12 seconds?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,

Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech