Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I neeAte myd my apple pas read my Apple ID password, I don't…

Customer Question
I neeAte myd my...

I neeAte myd my apple pas read my Apple ID password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your Apple ID or password?

I don't remember!

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes a new phone

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Nothing, every password ***** try s wrong

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so, I don't know

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/14/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech replied 11 months ago
Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech

I'm sorry about the issue. What's exactly showing on your iPhone's screen right now?
Do you also have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

What's the make / model of your computer, if you have one?

Have you tried the forgot password *****?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,