Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I uninstalled my entire iTunes. can you put it back. Some.

Customer Question
I uninstalled my entire...

I uninstalled my entire iTunes. can you put it back

Technician's Assistant: How much experience do you have with this particular machine?

Some

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes apple and microsoft

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Bing instructed me to uninstall

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No do you

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mac
9/13/2017
Mac Support Specialist: David, Mac Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
David, Mac Support Specialist

Hi my name is ***** ***** to JustAnswer. I am reviewing your question and will post a reply ASAP.

You can download and reinstall it no problem. Is it a Mac or PC?

Was there any reason that you removed it, that I should consider before you put it back?

i have a pc. it wasn't working right. so i binged it and they me to uninstall iTunes and restart. it didn't work

Ok, please click this link to find the iTunes download page:

https://www.apple.com/itunes/download/

All you should need to do is to download it and install it to get up and running again.

It will pick up your old iTunes media library and all your data will still be there.

Let me know if you have any questions.