Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have office on my mac and on my I Pad. I get billed

Customer Question
I have office on...

I have office on my mac and on my I Pad. I get billed monthly. I just bought a pc. I need to find out what I currently have and what i need to do to add office to my new pc. Thank you

Technician's Assistant: How old is your iPad, and what model are you using?

It is an Air 2 and I purchased it new in February of 2015

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I dont believe so

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mac
9/13/2017
Mac Support Specialist: David, Mac Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
David, Mac Support Specialist

Hi my name is ***** ***** to JustAnswer. I am reviewing your question and will post a reply ASAP.

To setup Office 365 on your PC you click the following link from your PC:

https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/p/?LinkId=613327

Then you choose install.

That's all you need to do to add 365 to your PC. You don't need to share any license or anything like that, it's as easy as that.

Please take a moment to rate my answer, if you still need any help I will be here, please reply and let me know.

Many thanks!

David.

I am not sure I understand the response. I am trying to find out if my current office suite covers multiple computers. Thank you

It depends on the Office Suite that you already have, but if it is the latest then it is Office 365 and you can install it on multiple computers. Do you have a subscription to Office 365?

Go here to login and check:

Login with your Microsoft credentials and choose install.

If you don't have Office 365 but you have an older version, let me know which version you have.

If you are unsure which version you have you can check by opening a new Word document, clicking the Word menu, and clicking About Word.

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/About-Office-What-version-of-Office-am-I-using-932788b8-a3ce-44bf-bb09-e334518b8b19