Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

There is a kindle version of a book I want to purchase and I

Customer Question

There is a kindle version of a book I want to purchase and I want to get a copy of it on my MacBookAir and my new iPhone 7. How do I do that?
JA: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?
Customer: Ummm let me check. I guess you are referring to the Mac Book Air?
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Mac OS Sierra 10.12.3
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: none. I just don't know how to do it.
JA: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Ummm, to be able to get the kindle version on the iPhone 7 as well. And if this is a free service or pay
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ricky Kresslein replied 1 month ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

In order to get a copy of a Kindle book on your MacBook Air and iPhone 7, you will need to download the Kindle app from the App Store on both devices. Please let me know when you have done this, or if you need instructions to do so, and then we can continue.