Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I cannot get an ibooks purchase approved and I am entering…

Customer Question
I cannot get an...

I cannot get an ibooks purchase approved and I am entering the correct Apple account password. On one try a message indicated that I should enter both the id and password ***** there is only space in the dialogue box for the password

Technician's Assistant: Have you contacted anyone about your account?

No

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I do not know of any troubleshooting techniques

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mac
9/13/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

Since we bought the IPad...we just stopped trying and have been buying through Barnes and Noble
No, we are communicating on my desktop computer
Cancel my subscription...I will stay with Barnes and Noble

Okay thanks, ***** ***** tell me the error you're getting please?

Thanks

Kris