Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Technical Support Coach at Liberty Tax Service
93584285

I need to reset my itunes password. I can't use my iphone or

Customer Question

I need to reset my itunes password. I can't use my iphone or ipad. they are both shutdown. I am at work and using my computer here. please help.
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: My iphone is an 6S. Dell Optiplex 320 Windows 7 Professional is my computer here at work.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: no.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Have tried too many times to reset my password. That's the reason I can't get on my IPhone or my IPad.
JA: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Isaac Franklin replied 1 month ago.

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Resetting your Apple Id password ***** depend on how you have it set up:

Email, password, and security questions

1. Go to your Apple ID account page and click "Forgot Apple ID or password." If asked to confirm your phone number, use steps for two-factor authentication instead.
  2. Enter your Apple ID. Did you forget your Apple ID?
  3. Select the option to reset your password, then choose Continue.
  4. Choose how to reset your password:

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201487

You can use this guide to reset your password ***** you put in back up information. If this is not allowing you to reset, just send me a message.

Do not rate if you still need further troubleshooting.

Please rate this solution with the 5 star rating to close out as it is the only way i am listed as successful and credited by the companies ledger

of solutions finished. If you need further assistance, just leave a reply and we will continue as opposed to closing out the question and email

updates between us.

Thank you,

~Franklin