Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Cannot back it up to itunes because the computer is not

Customer Question
Cannot back it up...

Cannot back it up to itunes because the computer is not authorised and i cannot uthorise the computer bc the screen does not work at all

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

iphone 6s approx 6 months old

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Its been going on for the last month ive tried unlocking it with a wired keyboard but i cant get it to work

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

And now when i try to back up the iphone and click continue it says 'itunes could not connect to this iphone the value is missing'

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mac
i really need a way to back up my iphone as there is data on there that i require
9/13/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Bhavik Joshi, Computer Software Engineer replied 11 months ago
Bhavik Joshi
Bhavik Joshi, Computer Software Engineer

Hi, I'm Bhavik. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will reply back ASAP.

thank you
is there a refund if you cant fix the problem?
for the 'secure remote assistance' option and the overall session as well

Yes, There is a refund if it is not fixed.

Hold down the power and the home button until the phone reboots to show the itunes logo.

Uninstall itunes, uninstall apple mobile device support. Reinstall iTunes and plug the phone back in to update once more.

how do i uninstall itunes on a mac?
I tried to move it into trash but it wont allow me
is there an answer to my original question
my original question being 'how do i back up my iphone without using itunes'

Okay, I thought of fixing itunes problem. You can use icloud to do that.

Begin by going to Settings -> iCloud, then scroll down and tap on "Backup." At the bottom, you'll see the date of your last iCloud backup, as well as the option to "Back Up Now."

Try this and let me know if you face any problem in it.

i cant back up to icloud
as i said i cannot access the phones screen as it is BROKEN
i am unsatisfied i would like a full refund please

You never said your phone screen is broken.

Not a problem . Let me ask customer service to cancel this question and refund you.

i did but thats okay

ok.

how do i know that ive been refunded?
hello?