Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Flash is blocked, Sierra, I just installed Sierra yesterday,

Customer Question
Flash is blocked Technician's...

Flash is blocked

Technician's Assistant: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?

Sierra

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I just installed Sierra yesterday

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Not at this time

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mac
9/12/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you today.

Are you using Safari as your browser now? Did this issue start after installing Sierra?