Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I can't make a purchase. I have the money on my card that…

Customer Question
I can't make a...

I can't make a purchase . I have the money on my card that Apple has on record , and it keeps telling me that I can't make a purchase and to go support

Technician's Assistant: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?

?

Technician's Assistant: What confuses you?

Well , I'm using ipadmini and was playing playdoms Fishdom , is that what you are asking ?

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes , I'm all up to date , but not since I've Ben purchasing tokens regularly

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Nothing , what can you do when they refuse to make your transaction . I did take my fishdom off and reinstalled , but that's it

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mac
9/12/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

4 days or so

Have you signed into iTunes and updated the payment method?

No , it's current though

What region are you in?

Wichita Falls Texas . I just tried to update my payment info and I did , it didn't work
Do you have any answers other than my poor grandmother thought she was just asking support for advice and found out she was charged 5 dollars and 35 dollars adding up to forty dollars . There are no answers , she doesn't know how to use a computer without getting into trouble with people like you . I hope you will consider what I have said , she's 70 years old and has trouble understanding things .
13 September 2017 12:46

That's OKAY, If you like I can call her If it's easier?

The best thing to do also would be to get a secure Apple tech as well to look over the account - If this is OK?

She can't afford it! She is confused and would not understand you if you called . She's in and out and when she gets confused and gets herself in a bind using her debit card it's not good . She's on a limited budget
I think at this point I should do what I can to get her money refunded . There should be a recourse for the elderly . I think I know who to call . Thank you

Ok - I've flagged this for a full refund

Thank you