Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My iPhone is requiring passcode to unlock my scgreen and I…

Customer Question
My iPhone is requiring...

My iPhone is requiring passcode to unlock my scgreen and I don't have it

Technician's Assistant: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?

I don' t know the model is Iphone6 moshi

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Apple but they ask for serial number andI can't look at it because of the screen is locked

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No, that's all

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mac
9/12/2017
Mac Support Specialist: David, Mac Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
David, Mac Support Specialist

Hi my name is ***** ***** to JustAnswer. I am reviewing your question and will post a reply ASAP.

If you don't know the passcode you can bypass it using 'Recovery Mode'.

You will need the iPhone cable, and a computer with iTunes installed.

Then you put the iPhone into 'Recovery Mode'.

Let me know if you need help putting the iPhone into Recovery Mode, I will be glad to help.