Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Safari cannot open the page. The error was:A data connection…

Customer Question
Safari cannot open the...

Safari cannot open the page. The error was:A data connection cannot be established since a call is currently active

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

IPhone 7 , 1month

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I am not use phone 2 days. Just try open Safari

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/12/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 11 months ago
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

First we can reset your iPhone and see if it works or not. Press and hold down the Power button and Volume down button at the same time until it shows the Apple logo. When you see the Apple logo, release the buttons and let it boot. Only reset if you know the passcode to unlock the screen of your device.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting.

Note : This is not my final answer. I strive to provide Excellent service or 5 star service. If you feel you've received anything less or if you are not satisfied or if my solutions didn't work, please don't rate me bad or poor or ok. Instead, please let me know and I will try my best to help you until you are fully satisfied or the issue is resolved.

Working

Great ! If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask.

If you are satisfied with my service, please rate me as Excellent Service or 5 stars and click Submit at the top. Then only I will get credit for helping you.

Best Regards,