Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Where is the power bouton on my iPhone 6? Safari. I just…

Customer Question
Where is the power...

Where is the power bouton on my iPhone 6?

Technician's Assistant: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?

Safari

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I just realized this morning that I have no contacts so I have come to you

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Why did my contacts all get blocked

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/12/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 11 months ago
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Could you please explain your question a little more ?