Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My iphone keeps showing the apple logo but won't turn on. I…

Customer Question
My iphone keeps showing...

My iphone keeps showing the apple logo but won't turn on

Technician's Assistant: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?

I don't know, It's am iphone 7 plus

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No, I just used it for videoing and then I was just listening to Pandora while I was driving.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just turning on the the power button and the volume button on the side

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want to see if I can get it started again

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mac
9/12/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Dustin, Mac Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Dustin, Mac Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Most likely this is just a temporary fault. So lets try this first.

Press and hold the sleep / wake and the home button at the same time for at least 20 seconds. You should see the phone turn off, and then back on. When it turns on hopefully it should be working.

But if it gets stuck or otherwise isnt working, send a reply and I will assist you further as needed.

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a 5 star rating clicked and submitted when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.

Hello again, I never heard back from you.. Did my suggestions help you solve the issue? If so, please click and submit a 5 star rating to show that I was able to assist you.

Ir you still need help, reply and we can continue working on this issue. If you no longer need help, still send a reply so that I can send you the refund link.

Thank you,

Dustin S