Dustin, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  Over a decade putting the missing byte back into Apple. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

My iphone keeps showing the apple logo but won't turn on, I

Customer Question

My iphone keeps showing the apple logo but won't turn on
JA: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?
Customer: I don't know, It's am iphone 7 plus
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: No, I just used it for videoing and then I was just listening to Pandora while I was driving.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Just turning on the the power button and the volume button on the side
JA: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I just want to see if I can get it started again
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 month ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Expert:  Dustin replied 1 month ago.

Most likely this is just a temporary fault. So lets try this first.

Press and hold the sleep / wake and the home button at the same time for at least 20 seconds. You should see the phone turn off, and then back on. When it turns on hopefully it should be working.

But if it gets stuck or otherwise isnt working, send a reply and I will assist you further as needed.

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a 5 star rating clicked and submitted when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.

Expert:  Dustin replied 1 month ago.

Hello again, I never heard back from you.. Did my suggestions help you solve the issue? If so, please click and submit a 5 star rating to show that I was able to assist you.

Ir you still need help, reply and we can continue working on this issue. If you no longer need help, still send a reply so that I can send you the refund link.

Thank you,

Dustin S