Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My apple iPhone 6 wont turn on, what do you fully mean by…

Customer Question
My apple iPhone 6...

My apple iPhone 6 wont turn on

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone 6?

What do you fully mean by that?

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your iPhone 6? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I bought my iPhone 6 about 2 years ago and I have tried holding down the reset buttons, plugging into a wall with 3 different charging cables 2 different adapters and I tried plugging into my computer

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

It worked yesterday morning at 4 a.m. I boarded a bus and took a nap and at 5 a.m. it proceeded to not work

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mac
9/11/2017
Mac Support Specialist: David, Mac Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
David, Mac Support Specialist

Hi my name is ***** ***** to JustAnswer. I am reviewing your question and will post a reply ASAP.

Which reset buttons did you try?

the home button and lock button at the same time I am not able to get into my phone at all it wont register on my iTunes at all

There is a chance that it is actually resetting but the display is not working.

You could try connecting to your computer with iTunes open, and hold those buttons for at least a minute.

If it is the display that's the problem then iTunes should detect it in Recovery Mode. From there you could restore it to factory settings.

nothing changed when I plugged it in and held the home button and lock button at the same time

I'm afraid then that there is nothing else can be done. You can wait to see if letting it run completely out of power makes any difference, but other than that it is a hardware issue.