Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have been having some issues with my macbook pro - it

Customer Question
I have been having...

I have been having some issues with my macbook pro - it suddenly keeps logging me out

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Macbook?

OS X EL CAPITAN 10.11.6

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Macbook? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I bought it in 2011 i have tried resetting the PRAM

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Im not sure how this works

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
9/11/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

Only started this morning and I have had this computer for 6 years
Thanks

How often does it do this?

Every time I've logged in since this morning - it just logs me out after a few seconds

OK when was this purchased?

Mike, Mac Medic