Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have downloaded music using Shazam/iTunes to my iPhone…

Customer Question
Hello. I have...

Hello. I have downloaded music using Shazam/iTunes to my iPhone (6s) and now have mixed up playlists; lost some playlists (Christmas) and do not know where to start in getting it all straight.

Technician's Assistant: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?

I download it from my phone using the Shazam/iTunes apps

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

To my iPhone?

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None. I don't know where to begin.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mac
9/11/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris