Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have new MacBookair and want to link my hotmail and msn…

Customer Question
I have new MacBookair...

I have new MacBookair and want to link my hotmail and msn accounts

Technician's Assistant: Have you contacted anyone about your account?

No

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your device?

10.12.6 (16G29)

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Apple device? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Saturday

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

None

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/11/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 11 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me which email program you wish to use on the Macbook?

Please let me know

thank you

i want to use the apple mail
no secure remote assistance

Thank you

Can you please open Apple Mail, then click Mail, Accounts, and click on the + to add the account

Choose outlook, enter in your information, and it will then add the account

You can repeat this for all your accounts

Let me know the results please