Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Second opinion] Washed out colors :( MD364LL/A ; ver 9.3.5 ;

Second opinion] Washed out...

Second opinion] Washed out colors :(

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your device?

MD364LL/A ; ver 9.3.5 ; iPad

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your iPad? What troubleshooting have you tried?

4 or 5 years ago. Looks kinda like an electron burn. Numerous factory resets / recoveries

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks. I have a feeling it's just old age and heat related

9/11/2017
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

If a factory reset did not work then there is a fault with the screen and it will need to be replaced.

Pete, Computer Engineer