Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

At midnight, how do I stop it, How do I determine that, Not…

Customer Question
At midnight, how do...

At midnight, how do I stop it

Technician's Assistant: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?

How do I determine that

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Not lately

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Closed clocks and it still wakes me up repeating the time at midnight

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

That's the only problem I have

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mac
9/11/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris