Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My ipod will not shuffle even though I have pressed the

Customer Question
My ipod will not...

My ipod will not shuffle even though I have pressed the shuffle all button.

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your device?

It's only 2-3 years old, IOS 9.3.5

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Apple device? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I'm not sure about when exactly but it never had this problem until this year.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of...

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mac
9/10/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

About a year.

Okay thanks what version of iPOD is it?

I can't remember. It uses iOS9.5.3 if that helps

Okay do you have a computer it can be connected too?

Is the computer windows or mac?

windows

Okay are the files synced up to iTunes?

no

OK so connect it please and do this, we need to reset it but we need to take a back-up first.

okay

Please let me know once you've sycned it.

I've downloaded iTunes but I do not see where to sync it,

Would it be possible to connect and do this for you?

The price is on top of your current balances.

ok

I see you have requested remote assistance but this failed to go through.
I cannot handle payment issues as I am an end user to the site like you please call 1(###) ###-#### renter the details or contact the CC/Bank to remove the block
Regards
Kris

I did get ITunes to sync but I need to leave now.

Let me know when you get back then and we will continue.