Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My apple id has been disabled,? I just took this computer to…

Customer Question
My apple id has...

My apple id has been disabled

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your Apple ID or password?

? I just took this computer to the Apple G. Bar yest. and I was told to install Sierra.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

? I'm not sure exactly what they did yet.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Nothing

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mac
9/10/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

I would suggest syncing your ipad first, with itunes on your computer. This will make a backup that we will need later on in these repair steps.

Heres how https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201253

Once you have synced the ipad, next.. We need to restore the ipad to factory default settings.. Heres how to do that

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201252

Once complete.. last of all, we just need to restore your data from a backup.. Heres how to do that

https://support.apple.com/en-us/ht204184

That page shows you how to restore from icloud and itunes as well..

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204306

If you get stuck or run into any issues, let me know! And if all goes well please remember to return and click and submit a 5 star rating to show I was able to assist you.

Please rate this solution with the 5 star rating to close out as it is the only way i am listed as successful and credited by the companies ledger

of solutions finished. If you need further assistance, just leave a reply and we will continue as opposed to closing out the question and email

updates between us.

Thank you,

~Franklin