Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

The item can not be shared we'll still referencing media on…

Customer Question
The item can not...

The item can not be shared we'll still referencing media on the camera

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your device?

The new Mac Book pro

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Macbook? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Two weeks ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No all good

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mac
9/10/2017
Mac Support Specialist: syseng, Systems Engineer replied 11 months ago
syseng
syseng, Systems Engineer

My name is David.

So just to clarify, are you trying to share files on your camera through your computer over the network?

Do you need further assistance?