Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I just bought an 64gb iphone 6plus from new egg. When i

Customer Question
I just bought an...

I just bought an 64gb iphone 6plus from new egg. When i activated my service it says i only have 12gb and my storage is full

Technician's Assistant: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?

Ios 10.3.3

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Calling straight talk and they said it was an apple issue

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I dont think so

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mac
9/10/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Jon, Mac Enthusiast replied 11 months ago
Jon
Jon, Mac Enthusiast

Hi my name is***** me take a look at your original question so I don’t miss any details.

If this is a new 64GB phone then you shouldn't have any information on it as of yet. Therefore what you can do is go to settings/general/reset/erase all content and settings and then that will bring the phone back to factory settings.

Then go to settings/general/storage & icloud usage / then under the storage section see what the used and available numbers are and let me know.

If I have helped in any way, please consider to rate my services with the stars next to my name as it helps others know I am here to help.

If for some reason you still need help, please do not rate my services in a negative way but instead just let me know what happened or what did not work and I will continue to help you troubleshoot the issue.

Did you still need help? Were you able to try the instructions that I previously posted? Please let me know if I can further assist at your earliest convenience.

Thanks for your time.