Jon
Jon, Mac Enthusiast
Experience:  Data Systems Analyst for a School District
97029936

I just bought an 64gb iphone 6plus from new egg. When i

Customer Question

i just bought an 64gb iphone 6plus from new egg. When i activated my service it says i only have 12gb and my storage is full
JA: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?
Customer: ios 10.3.3
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: no
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: calling straight talk and they said it was an apple issue
JA: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: i dont think so
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Jon replied 1 month ago.

Hi my name is***** me take a look at your original question so I don’t miss any details.

Expert:  Jon replied 1 month ago.

If this is a new 64GB phone then you shouldn't have any information on it as of yet. Therefore what you can do is go to settings/general/reset/erase all content and settings and then that will bring the phone back to factory settings.

Then go to settings/general/storage & icloud usage / then under the storage section see what the used and available numbers are and let me know.

If I have helped in any way, please consider to rate my services with the stars next to my name as it helps others know I am here to help.

If for some reason you still need help, please do not rate my services in a negative way but instead just let me know what happened or what did not work and I will continue to help you troubleshoot the issue.

Expert:  Jon replied 1 month ago.

Did you still need help? Were you able to try the instructions that I previously posted? Please let me know if I can further assist at your earliest convenience.

Thanks for your time.