Josh, Mac Support
Experience:  5 years as Network Admin, 10+ years of IT support
50836188

I have a 5c apple i phone. I have taken many photo and

Customer Question

I have a 5c apple i phone. I have taken many photo and recordings but when I connect it to my computer it comes up on the screen but I cannot get the information from the phone to my computer? Can you assist
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: I have been told it is a 5c Iphone and the system I am using is windows 10
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: No
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: None I am reluctant to try anything as I want the information contained on the phone
JA: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Josh replied 1 month ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Expert:  Josh replied 1 month ago.

Take a look here: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201302

If you have any questions, please let me know otherwise if you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Expert:  Josh replied 1 month ago.

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.